Zucchini's are a fun veggie to cook with and are the perfect summer and fall vegetable. Growing up my mom always grew zucchini and squash! I never remember eating it, but I remember it was something always my mom always grew.
Make sure to never peel the skin off of Zucchini as it contributes lots of vitamins and nutritious benefits! It's full of Vitamin C, Protein, Fiber, and Carbohydrates. It also has Potassium, Folate and Vitamin A! (info via here)
Cherry Tomato Zucchini Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes well.
- Slice the Zucchini and Tomatoes.
- Toss both in a bowl with light Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, and Oregano.
- Lightly oil a glass-oven safe pan, then pour veggies on it.
- Cook for about 30 minutes!
This recipe is simple and soooo good with the tomatoes!